Why are you looking at me that way? Isn’t everyone going to be dressed up tonight? I’m not even that flashy; well, I am but it is only neon. Maybe I went too far with this neon look? No, I doubt it; I wore this outfit in high school. Then again, this is college. Do people even dress up for themed parties anymore? At least I’m not that girl wearing those tall Lady Gaga looking heels over there. We must have been walking for miles already. Where is this party anyway? Oh well, at least I’m wearing Converse, but maybe they were staring at my pink shoelaces. I can’t see anyone; the dark is masking everyone’s outfits. I don’t see anyone dressed up in bright colors. What time was that party? I’m confident it started at ten. My phone says ten-thirty, is it too late? Everyone is probably just at the party already, or I at least hope so. That sure was a marathon just to get here. The house is gleaming with lights and the ground is shaking from the bass. I guess that’s a little reassurance. Was the bouncer at the door serious? This isn’t a neon party? I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. My face probably matches my bright pink shirt- at least it is dark. Welcome to college, I guess.
Theresa,
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Fun entry. And don't worry: neon is always stylish.
Best,
Andy